Tuesday, November 24, 2015

From the Sketchbook [24 November, 2015]

This is still a bit rough, but since I drew it last night and only had half an hour to mess about with it today, it will do as a Work-In-Progress example of the sort of thing I've been working on lately. I'm feeling a lot better and I'm getting things done, though I am by no means back up to full speed just yet. So while I may not be posting as often or as regularly these days, I am making progress on various projects. Lots of fresh new content from Wermspittle, including more tables and monsters, and Bujilli will resume as well...but you'll need to bear with me as we navigate our way through the impending holidaze and all that comes along with the Krampus-o-rific season of misrule...

6 comments:

  1. This is an awesome piece, wonderfully alien. I'm glad you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm finishing-up the arms and plan on doing a bit more shading later. The final version might also be in color, since it will be going onto a T-shirt, as well as the cover to a pdf I'm working on. It'd be great to get this out before the end of the year, but we'll see...

      Delete
  2. Damn Jim, that thing is gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've been very productive offline...working on some long over-due stuff. Might tackle some more geomorphs later today...

      Delete
  3. Thank you. I am statting this critter up for use with Richard's excellent Basic Psionics Handbook.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. We value your feedback and appreciate your support of our efforts.