Thursday, September 4, 2014

Taking a little longer...

I recently injured my back and have not been online a whole lot since the injury, but I have been catching-up on my reading and working on some maps and such stuff. When I can. When my hand isn't shaking. I'm using a lot less of the meds now, and the pain has substantially subsided, as long as I don't do anything too stupid. So I'm still around, still going, but I'm slowed down considerably, at least for the moment. I am improving, so I expect to be back at the blog soon. If I am able, I will try to get an episode of Bujilli out today, otherwise it'll be delayed one more week. I apologize for that. It was not the plan. It sucks. But I'll do my best to get back up to speed as quickly as I can.

Jim

8 comments:

  1. It happens. Just rest and recuperate. The internet will be here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. It happened. Recuperation bores me, I'm not a patient person...unless I'm in the woods or hunting. Nice to see that the internet is still here, though Blogger seems to have gotten updated/revised a bit again...

      Delete
  2. Yes, the joy of getting old(er) - learning to heal...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Getting old sucks, getting out of shape is worse. I need to manage my time better, get back into something approximating decent shape, and make the most of it all.

      Delete
  3. Get to getting better. While you're laying there prone, think up more cool adventures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still working on the getting better thing, but now that my hands aren't as shaky I can get back to making maps and stuff. I might have another adventure for a future issue of The Manor if you're interested.

      Delete
  4. That stinks! Hope the healing is rapid. Bujili can wait

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it does, but I'm getting better...and the time off has given me a chance to better re-think a few things. With luck maybe this will have worked out for the best after all.

      Delete

Thanks for your comment. We value your feedback and appreciate your support of our efforts.